A Biased, Myopic Account of Mundane Events

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The End is Near

Apparently, I'm going to die on March 23rd, 2066; two months before my 87th birthday. That's not a bad run. I expect to be somewhat decrepid at that point and entirely ready to die. So, I have sixty more years of life, eh? What shall I do with them?

Hmmm.

Probably shouldn't waste any more of it blogging.

P.S.

If you want to know how much time you've got left, visit: The Death Meter.

5 Comments:

  • i'll be departing for the next reincarnation on april 16, 2077.

    maybe i'll be done my thesis by then.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 20, 2006  

  • hmm...what is it that I do wrong that I can't get the damn link code to work...I admire your ability to provide links to the readers...
    See you in the afterlife

    By Blogger Lyla, at September 21, 2006  

  • Nov 15 2076, at the ripe old age of 95! I'm not even sure if I'm happy about that. I don't think I've met any lucid old folks past the age of 93, and even then their grip on reality was seriously slipping. At least this way I get to stick around for global warming, the further decline of the arts, and who knows, maybe even pigoons. Woo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 21, 2006  

  • Well, good to know some of you will still be around to go to my funeral on Sept. 5, 2069 when I die at the ripe age of 93. If I don't have a novel published by then, I'll have to leave it to others to get me published posthumously... I'm sure I'll my latest manuscripts by then will be full of crabbed old handwriting whining about the jetpacks and the whippersnappers...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 23, 2006  

  • I have decided against doing the math on moral grounds (aka laziness), but my Armageddon will apparently be arriving on June 5, 2074. Almost 25000 days to go. Maybe I'll take a pottery class to kill the time.

    By Blogger Earl the Girl, at October 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home