A Biased, Myopic Account of Mundane Events

Monday, July 17, 2006

A New Low --not only am I not doing my thesis, but I AM posting forwards instead of real posts

Who makes me laugh?
1. Jon Stewart.
2. Lindell.
3. My brother, Alex

Things I love:
1. A comfy bed for prolonged sleeping ('cause I love sleeping).
2. Good books.
3. Shoes.

Things I hate:
1. People who should speak English properly, but don't (like reporters, Pres. Bush, and Ann Coulter!).
2. Pedestrians. Since when do they think they have the right of way? They should spend some time in Bolivia!
3. Fish. Stinky, flaky, mushy fish!

Three things in my fridge:
1. Rhonda's offerings: pumpkin bread and a kilo of Saskatoon Berries.
2. Ice cream.
3. Naan bread.


Things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit every country in the world (that won't stone me for exposing my knee cap).
2. Write my (crazy) family history.

3. Build a house.

Things I can do:

1. Make empanadas de viento.
2. Learn new languages.

3. Take good photos.

Things I can't do:
1. Touch my toes.
2. "Settle down."
3. Not argue.

Three things I'd like to teach someone before I die:
1. To love and really appreciate words.
2. To be a flexible and fairly (I'm realistic) open person.
3. How to start conversations with almost anyone.

Shows I watched when I was a kid:

1. Care Bears.
2. El Chavo del Ocho/Chapulin Colorado (I had the music records, too!).
3. Duck Tales (woo -ooo).

Things I Don't Understand:

1. Instructions from yoga instructors. What does "soften your kidneys" mean? Can that actually be done? I'm not even sure where my kidneys are!
2. People who eat junk food all day, every day.
3. Not wanting to learn.


Things On My Desk:
1. Paper.
2. Books.
3. Pens and pencils (notice that I'm not at my desk, haha. Live on Proctastinatrix, live on...).


Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. I tried watching soaps (a record new low for me), but I couldn't bring my self to do it...so now I'm watching The Berenstain Bears.
2. Hangin' in my PJs.
3. Not my thesis.

Three Ways To Describe My Personality

1. Particular.
2. Animated.

3. Fickle.

Things I'd Like To Learn:

1. French.
2. How to fly ( I flew a C-12 once, but only for a few minutes).
3. How to ice skating.


2 Comments:

  • that's a pretty impressive feat of procrastination, though i can't understand your lack of soap opera watching. i'm quite into general hospital right now (i claim there is a disability studies angle as sonny is bi-polar). ok yeah, that's a stretch.

    i know what will cure all this: CAMPING! yes, procrastination via camping is the answer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 17, 2006  

  • Actually it's true, I heard on General Hospital that camping is a medically sound means of relieving procrastination...

    By Blogger Earl the Girl, at July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home